Monday, March 25, 2013

Dirty

My pimples are dirty, have pimple cream on them.  A big puss-filled 1 peeled off in like 3 days.  I feel the other 1 pulsing, haven't felt that recently.  I know the road is dirty and maybe not good for me, my eyesight seems affected, too.  I feel like an earplug is still in my ear.  I lay in the bathtub.  So, I might go to bed, soon, just because.  Ugh, recorded some videos taking awhile to load, 3 that are about 12 minutes long.  YouTube.  xp,  Oh, I have to watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," tomorrow.  I think I have a therapist meeting Wednesday, maybe should skip but maybe not, may not be safe.  Hm, just won't do my hw?  I mean it's just looking up stuff.  I see I seem sick from my tan.  I have little thin hairs sticking out.  I have a Theater journal I forgot, well didn't realize about, was gonna do it now.  Seems I may get a C.  I will pass the class and move on.  Not sure about the Weight Training, might not even be worth it, too hard.  We'll see how I feel, I'll have to ask if it's too late since I was out, but it probably is.  I don't wanna make up a class but may just figure it out.  We have 1 more workbook assignment not sure what else.  I just will be so stressed unless I pack when I wake up, did more laundry for the bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*