Monday, March 25, 2013

Dream

I met like 4 girls who looked the same, some taller enough, sleek, thick, reddish blonde haire, bangs, freckles, English, with an accent like me that lumps to American speakers.  We were in a big camp class.  They were nice to me.  I told them about Ginny.  I think we were in a big auditorium with her, and she was sitting in it.  She got up and told us about the assignment, but there was only a slice of me there, I really couldn't soak anything in.  Then, I got out and spoke with some people, I think a mellow, cute boy who helped.  I was reveling the whole time in the average hight being 5'2", wanting to connect that..  So, anyway, then, for some reason, I thought about Ellen DeGeneres, and I was feeling bad, like a bird or baby pony, I found when I woke up like because I was simply being attacked, and so, like I was posting what if I was a kid, so I imagined like I was a kid and she picked me up, though it didn't feel too real, just made me feel like recognized, and I said, "mom!" and barely recognize how that happened nor any feeling with it, you know, and I guess I imagined person said for whatever reason, "Okay," and like you do to a kid I learned from observing my environment.. she put my head down and then I thought ha what if my back was being rubbed because I was nervous I guess and that lasted a bit and then she quickly went around to the room of the meeting and since we knew Ginny must be there + my parents we went back out and I had to change and come back in and for some reason she just showed up and left after a bit.  Well, she was there when I cursed about the medicine and stuff repeatedly.  My high school principal, who retired, was there.  Funny.  I remember saying, "Shit."  I might post more about it, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*