Thursday, March 28, 2013

Facebook Posts

Hi Christina, what is going on these days with you?
Like ·
Christina Barrett Having fun online, found a teacher I like so far. In the summer, I want to go to Disney and 6 Flags. I even thought of doing floristry training but guess not. I am trying to get in NMSU for Vocal Diction, eventually, and keep going to AMTC every ½ year to get in a movie, singing, dancing, stand-up comedy.

My teacher had me see a counselor, and I got pulled out of being able to register for more classes. I told them I'd sue if they didn't quit it. I'm seeing him, tomorrow. In fact, I see him again in the evening with my mom. I was supposed to see him last week but didn't feel like going. I was so physically tired, like from weight training and going to the gas stations and getting food there. All I did was hit the folder and paper with pens and pencils when she made me mad. She didn't say anything. The counselor doesn't help- }; It really stressed me out and put me off. I didn't find it funny and find her selfish. I told a girl who's been in her class so far for 3 semesters just yesterday, and she probably feels the same way. She hasn't been turned down like you know for who she is and being encouraged to improve. She's a nice, heavyset girl.

TTYL



To: Anna

Photo

You and your cousins are very sweet. My cousin is a bit strange. You can tell she thinks I'm a different ethnicity. I can't compare myself to my grandma. I mean, she seems like a Christian, you know? I only seen a picture of her when she was maybe 5 or possibly even 7. I don't think I saw pictures of her when my dad was young. I don't know, though.. Hey, I have this teacher with a dad from Pittsburgh, a mom from California, she's from Santa Clara by San Fransisco.. Her last name is Welsh and possibly a bit English but you know doesn't seem so. She is divorced and I know her real last name, now. She's done voices at Disney since 1988. Been here since like 1982 teaching. Studied in San Diego, as well. You guys's clothes are nice. I wonder why your friend doesn't wear glasses, but she looks sweet. Pennsylvania .. or NY is a nice place. I see you are built like me, with kinda heavyset arms. I think it replaced the fat because I couldn't fit into a dress for Easter my Oma made. So, how is your mom? I don't do college but if I have to have Political Science Pre-Law planned as race-based, want a nice life and a nice house, know that most of today is based on talent and art and psychology but not necessarily like clinically, you know, different story altogether. So, I plan to go to NMSU (New Mexico) and want to study Vocal Diction there, singing stuff. I can go to football games. You know, 1 semester. I was gonna go to Saint Bonaventure, but I guess I decided not to and just wanted to "get out of Florida" and forgot about it but want to maybe some other year. I should visit, too. I mean, I lived in the New Orleans area, but it's just that it's dark and I mean they aren't used to "being on land." They're the most prejudiced about their heritage nowadays, the famous people like Tim Burton and his daughter. I mean, I did what I was supposed to and won't take no for an answer, be told I didn't do something, like I didn't work ever technically or like well I'm too late to change. Well, okay, g'nite.

To: Anna

Photo

Hm, I hope you're on a good schedule of stuff. I just ate supper with my family today and feel thinner, took a long walk and ate out. You look very cute. Learn to appreciate what strength.s you have. 8I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*