Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Problem

You all are really sick to put your hands in my life like sickos like that and sorta hiccup up that it's about something I did wrong that you contrapted.  That's kinda sick, in and of itself.  I know you all are just racist and think I think I'm a good person is "just becuase I have good parents" or because you like my mom as a person and my dad doesn't like himself.  I can live my own life and be as good as other people.  I don't know what the fart you think you are, but no matter where we live we can do whatever we want.  I don't give a fuck, I know your cultures down south were like fastforwarded to say you're better, but you don't give a shit about anything.  I lived down south, and I'm not rebellious about up north being better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*