Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Problem

I can't access my old theater teacher's Facebook.  I left some comments, yesterday.  It still shows up, publicly.  My old account doesn't have access.  What a piece of shit.  I guess she's tired of me.  What the fuck is her problem, is she a nigger?  Why are people slowly not talking to me.  That is so stupid.  You know, that is terribly mean and unheard of.  I guess Ellen DeGeneres comes from a nigger town.  I have so many problems with Ginny because of Tim Burton.  I have problems with others because of Johnny Depp.  F.Y.I., Facebook has a different layout, and I saw my dad's Facebook photo pop up and they featured Family and then slid down to movies.  Why do people keep torturing me?  I was having fun posting, posted a bit shorter, guess she thinks she's not a nigger or something!  ,:0  **** her!  I'm sorry, but you're all niggers to sit there and think I do stupid stuff, like if I have to m******** because no one talks to me!!!  WTF you think I am?  I have no friends.  All the famous people hate me, like my achievements are jokes they care not about.  I don't know WTF you are, but I'm not 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*