Friday, March 22, 2013

Facebook Post

Only seeing Courtney Cole would make me consider running to Boston tomorrow night even though I have to be there next weekend too.
Like · · ·

  • Christina Barrett In Nashville|TN?

  • Kelsey Martinez ahhhhh . .. they may be sold out.

  • Kirstin Laire Martinez noooo. i mean thats totally awesome that she sold out but not awesome that you cant see her.

  • Christina Barrett Hey, guess what, I supposedly can't return to school until someone tells me okay and didn't give me a meeting time again. So, I became upset and contacted and informed them I would sue and tell on them. I called my teacher, who was out-of-town, but I told her again not to return the message. The teacher isn't a performer and can't make up her mind, but I have my own real problem. I just don't know what she expects from a person. She's a bit out there. I contacted all the kids in the class who let me, and not much back.

    Glad to see ya'll kept in touch and got back. It's hard for me to get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*