Friday, March 22, 2013

Finished!. 30'

My room is cleaned but not neat nor sanitary, yet.  Not sure how I will polish it.  }:D  So, yea, I put my bags by the door, so I have to like walk around them.  I have bags in the corner and might get a smaller table.  I can walk to the bathroom, though.  So, that's why.  It looks like later I need to make it look nice but don't think I'm gonna paint it.  It is the garage, after all.  My brother even redid his flooring, when we moved here, and it does look nice, you know??  I mean, did you do yours???  :|  I just heard a worthless, nigger car roar past, what a coincidence.  WTF is this?  There are some things to tend to, want a bigger bookshelf and don't like putting it together.  I dunno, though, you know??  Maybe have 2 so they're sturdy??  Also, fo some reason, I have boxes of bathroom stuff and shoe boxes of cards, programs, cards, envelopes, tickets, even receipts, and maybe some more stuff, and that's all really.  I have a sofa, you know drawers, a shelf set up for outfits at the foot of my bed, a huge table, a shelf with a TV and scanner.  I feel rather cozy, have some extra note cards, though.  I have some extra bags and for some reason my old laptop..  Bathroom soon..  xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*