Friday, March 22, 2013

The West

To me, Slidell was the West.  It seemed like the most substantial place on earth, save maybe Pakistan?  No, Orlando may not be as hot, but NE FL is hotter than New Orleans.  Yes, it's like there's no land here, no fog, no density.  I don't know how far you can kick a ball, but I know in some way you'd wanna get outta he'"a."  Maybe, we can't afford air conditioning.  That's my thought.  Also, New Orleans is a major city, so you'd have to go like to Ohio or the West or Las Vegas or even like Miami|Fort Lauderdale and like visit Key West.  It's funny Ginny wants to plow through the shit, like some place in the Midwest that isn't major, the way her dad is from Pittsburgh and she's from Santa Clara, right by San Fransisco..  My family went to NY, and I ran into girls from NE|NJ and pretty much turned myself over to them.  People from NYC like Anne Hathaway think it's about being basic, NYC, Pennsylvania, how gay!  No, it was all about New England, not even New York.  I just forgot to tell you that doesn't exist, it's just Boston and next to Pennsylvania is NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*