Friday, March 22, 2013

Where I'm From

So, I looked at Ellen DeGeneres's trip photos.  I wonder if her show starts on Monday or if it started this week, again.  Anyway, I would just say I was from Florida I guess and that maybe it's not as reverent as New Orleans and its borderline cities.  The other problem is I don't know if they have any sorta Southern country areas.  You know, it is the opposite.  All I can say to that is yes I moved there and right away I picked up on it.  I met people from the city and went there myself for about 2 years and pretty much have soaked in the culture, would just like to go back maybe do something if there's anything to do.  It's not too small because you 1st have to get NYC out of the news.  My next stop is LV.  I'm from NO.  I forgot, I'm from FL and moved to NO.  I was a teenager in NO, my entire teenage life.  Also, I wasn't a late bloomer, I was an early bloomer.  I'm guessing that other people have relatives from other places.  I guess I got out with adults, so I mean I learned @ the culture like a 2nd nature, but it's not quite as dizzying as northern Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*