Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I am very interested.

So, I am looking at pictures of Carolyn, and I noticed her mom was really strict.  Like, I saw 1 girl looked more like her daughter than her.  Her mom is taller.  There was another girl who looked like me.  Then, I saw a picture of her with Ginny.  Um..  So, like, I know, you're supposed to like fix yourself up, but you'd say like um what did I do huh?  No one would care.  You'd just kinda sit there and in the end just pull out as a mixed reaction.  I guess Ginny would be pretty strict.  I just am someone who deserves something and was locked away by Tim Burton and my dad in Orlando, which I like.  Can I tell you why?  Because it's Florida.  Do you know about that?  I grew to love the love of the exoticism and I mean don't wonder about room and proportion.  I used to live here, and coming back is like a joy from Heaven.  It is so nice.  It's the people who move here who are all mean.  It's true.  It's a secret.  I mean, I guess that the mom wasn't interested.  Like, she thought the girl was so pretty, but I mean it was rude.  Like, I mean, I don't know if she really thought that, but I MEAN I DON'T THINK THAT STUFF.  As with Ginny, I mean, what.  I am a good person, locked away, used to be more detailed, but I mean if you're not white and you wanna be what do you do?  I might be an invalid, but I mean so are you all.  I used to be more alive and sorta got all the gush sucked outta me when I posted @ Tim Burton, and now no one likes me.  I'm so lonely, you know?  I was really so mad when he didn't talk to me.  He stopped.  I was in an experiment and thought I was supposed to for fun and mad with racism call his daughter the N word.  I don't take my dad's racism, and he leaves me little shits around about it.  You all can't love me.  You just love my parents.  My life was always like busy.  When my mom came in, I was rather poking a stick at her to get back at Ginny.  I guess my mom is more of a person, you know?  Just, I lived out my European side, in a way.  I mean, I grew up with my mom because of race and um I guess because I -am- a girl.  What are you doing with my dad?  I mean, I don't take the flaws of my mom.  Also, I am very interested in everyone's racial problems.  ,=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*