Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Looking @ More Pictures

I found her skinny, like me, but she had to get fatter, and I don't know why.  It looked like she was in trouble for something about it, after you think about it.  It was something about like it being annoying to like say you're sunken in but fat.  I didn't get fat.  I mean, I've been eating healthier than before, have to eat stuff I like, you know good stuff, Cracker Barrel, but I've had Pizza Pockets.  My dad just got thin pizzas.  Ugh, no sushi.. I mean, it's good but it's evil.  I had more meals, yesterday, ate out 3 times, today, in a way.  I only had a bagel and PB for breakfast, though.  ;/  Ugh, I can't remember.  This picture was like 2009, possibly 2008.  I really don't get it.  Is it some thing about not being a minority ethnicity, though?  What was it..  I think it was that like she said it was like something for her but like something she did was wrong.  Like, maybe she was mean and didn't do something, you know?  She was unable to have a good time.  Um, it was probably wrong because like she didn't do something and tried to say she did but was being tacky, like thin but like she needed to be fatter but didn't really look thin.  :|  I think Ginny would have thought that she didn't deserve anything.  Um, I already am onto something in my life, though, you just think I'm unattractive, don't like my parents, and that I don't have any thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*