Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So

I was looking at the hold on my record.  It disturbed me, greatly, because I have a right to attend this school more than anyone else.  I don't have to.

Anyway, I know people will be mad at my teacher and the counselor for this fun as shit.  I don't know, you just wanna curse at me and make up shit.  BECAUSE I WON'T TAKE IT.

I'm getting weird shit you think life is about my dad, but what if I'm better than him-

GINNY WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN.  If you turn me in, you have to tell me why BEFORE, YOU.  What right do you guys have to do this?  You made me mad, and I spoke to some people about you.  You probably caused it.  :|  You just know, I'd do it again and then hurt you, huh.  Well, you are so mean.  I can do whatever I want.  Leave me alone.  WTF you think you are.  HUH.  Answer, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*