Sunday, March 24, 2013

and anotha thing ) ) )

When I turned off the recorder, I thought it was turned off in time, same with a light.  Why is Ginny going for stupid people with older parents?  Why can't kids with dads born in 1950 live their dreams?  Why do you care about SHIT!  Oh, so, I just talk to all the tacky people in the tacky way, I see, just because of my dad's age.  Watcha gonna do when you find out that you talk to other people like that?

Also, I was walking and got mad at a professor and acted like he was shit.  I was sad he looked shorter.  A fat professor outside of class was mean to me like I did something, and I didn't really care because I'm 26.  Oh, if you wanted to know, I did it in a reluctant way, just because people push me to think of curse words.  What can I do?  So, I didn't mean to hurt him.  I felt sorry for him, like the teachers at Valencia....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*