Sunday, March 24, 2013

Forum Post

Re: Countries
  by ChristinaAnnBarrett-OrlFL1986   2 seconds ago (Sun Mar 24 2013 00:54:08)
Edit Reply

So, Africa is just good because they will tell us of the sins of the Europeans, as well as the Middle Easterners to the Asians. I think Indonesians are a varied people. I know some of them live in tribes and go naked. There are sexy black people. Think of maybe a lady born in 1959. I guess Middle Easterners are interested in being dark for some reason, the men.

What about the racial hatred, that you will never make it? Is there some mystery about northern Europe? Like, maybe the land isn't full enough? I hope it isn't too cold. So, Middle Easterners must have always been mysterious. They might be like Asians with the dark hair and neutral skin.

I guess white people have to learn to accept Asians, and my point is that there was something there or there wasn't not just they're not as good as you if they do something they're supposed to do. Maybe, it wasn't as white, but I mean maybe some of them are. You just have to remember there might be someone else, too, who is white.

Ohhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*