Sunday, March 24, 2013

Comments

Comment 1

You know, I'm actually from Florida. Your dad isn't. He doesn't even care about the beach. He cares @ his pirate tattoos. I have no clue about Tim Burton. I mean, no offense to anything good. I mean, you're like telling me about Florida in the 70s? You're overly sensitive and probably don't speak English very well. I mean, I'm not like not European or anything. You know, if you want any attention then come and get it cause no one's gonna wait. I just noticed my post seemed to match yours. See, I didn't say anything that seems like what you're not supposed to say, it's just that people these days tend to avoid facts. [3 You know, just because you like those country guys, I mean it might be a good idea, but I mean some people have their own music they actually promote and no one like responds. I mean, even the bands in England are kinda annoying, nowadays, really. You might have to try Germany. What happened to Miley Cyrus? She's from Nashville. Memphis seems more like New Orleans. Taylor Swift is kinda funny. If you've seen Girl Authority, they're from Boston, just some normal girls making an odd group. Kentucky seems to be a good place, it's up north, except there's this funny thing about people from Southern Pennsylvania and anywhere but the middle center of Ohio. I found someone online, though, I like. I don't really know anyone very European from the NE, though. So, I mean, that's pretty cool. I hope you still have a good relationship with your dad.. It seems like the Jonas Brothers were the last beat of the drum. So, nice blog post @ a band. =>

Reply 1

It's great to be online. I would have gotten a blog and found a forum sooner, stored videos and photos. Too bad I was concerned about other things, like piano. I just needed something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*