Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I Wish I Did

Junior High
•have a blog and post on forums
•piano

High School

Year 1
1 English II G
2 Geometry H
3 World Geography
4 Biology I H
5 Career Orientation | Civics
6 PE I
7 Art I

Year 2
1 English III APG
2 Algebra II G
3 World History (H?)
4 Chemistry I H
5 PE II | Health
6 Spanish I
7 Art II

Year 3
1 English IV APG
2 Adv Math APG
3 American History H
4 Physics I H
5 Spanish II
6 Free Enterprise |
7

College: Political Science Pre-Law

Passion: Working With Kids on Stage

You know, in high school there wasn't much to do with performing.  Talented Theater centered on interpreting plays and not on interpreting people.  I don't know where I'd go to college, might want to stay home or study in the city and seems I would get in if I got the same grades I started with.  Loyola is nice.  It's by Tulane, so you can eat there, and Tulane has football.  I couldn't really succeed in the non-honors courses, but the school is nice.  I would probably go to Delgado, the CC.  Maybe, that would prep me like to go to UNO.  The funny thing is I was always good.  I don't really see any smart kids, but they all get in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*