Sunday, March 24, 2013

Problem

I was wondering why my brother wasn't shaped like a ball, and I just for no reason felt like my private was shaped like him.  You know why that upsets me?  Because I had to deal with CRAP.  Also, my dad left the TV on, stuff my brother and I like about cooking, stuff they're proud of.  Why does he care about Pennsylvania shit?  Isn't he from there?  His dad's from by NYC.  I mean, I find him kinda like a gay boy.  I mean, he like gets in the way of my social life, somehow.  I understand everyone has this problem, though, for some reason.  It was funny, I looked different ways when I was little and didn't really enjoy it, but like then I was presentable at certain times.  Ellen DeGeneres seemed to have an uninteresting life.  She seems programmed to feel for shit, like inklings of dorky kids with dorky parents.  I mean, I just feel she isn't impressed with me, "Oh, you had a good mom."  THEN SHUT THE HELL UP.  She just wasn't a good kid, too, I think.  Most kids seem that way.  I was a good kid.  You'll say, no, it was just your mom or her race.  Okay, but I thought white people were attractive.  I don't give a crap about my grandma acting niggerish for nigger Ginny.  She's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*