Sunday, March 24, 2013

Forum Post

Countries
  by ChristinaAnnBarrett-OrlFL1986   3 seconds ago (Sun Mar 24 2013 00:35:31)
Edit Reply

What do you think about the existence of Africa? We shouldn't tell them they aren't the Middle East, same with China. What if you compared them and not say squinty eyes? I mean, Asians are just shy but human. So, pretty much a squinty face is Asian. India may be Middle Eastern but learned from China. It just isn't as exciting. I'm sure it's exciting, but I mean even Egypt is exciting in its own way. I think Arabia is the 1 with the wrap around the head. ~ I should be more open to cultures like Arabia, but I mean Aladdin is Arabian. I do not believe Europeans "are" Arabian in a good way more than Asians. I believe that is just a thought. Maybe, that's why Jews clung to Egypt. Egypt is kinda like Pakistan but seems to have more of that square look. They, with Arabia, are mysterious, like Polynesia. Indonesia may be something like Pakistan. I am guessing that maybe every Asian country but Burma is like China, even Nepal. I just don't understand the European connection except that they are connected to Europe, the only thing being supposedly that it's just influence and not prior assimilation. I mean, maybe they're more like the Sundanese, who are descended from the Thai in the Middle Ages than the Africans, which maybe the Africans are the most mysterious and connected to the Earth, more than the Native American indians in South America. Remember, their colonies which look like the formation of our culture we brought here, the lines of like Spanish-looking houses with the clay pots and stuff? What if it's the northern indians who are Mongoloid? I mean, maybe not, but you never know. That's probably my bet. I mean, what about the Eskimos? Maybe, bad living conditions equal dark skin. What will that say for the Middle East? People are convinced Indonesians are European, but maybe none of them are that light. I mean, they leave and they don't know what to do. ~ ~ ~ So, why are Africans more connected to the earth? I mean, it's a good place, but they aren't white. The mystery seems to lie in the people. The black people here are nice, but I mean they seem so American. They just don't like their jobs. They need to be in other jobs, marketing or working with the Latin Americans in factories. I mean, I would work with Latin Americans. I didn't enjoy my teacher with a Latin American dad. I guess maybe different people would want to drive buses, but I'm guessing they want subways and trollies on tracks. You know, in New Orleans, they're always debating if it's right for citizens to take the trollies. I know there's no bus to the city. They could be business psychologists. I mean, that seems like their fiel'. They do well in successful things, like the President, what else? Why not any singers? Maybe, they need to do something like children's music. They're good at folk music in productions. Ah, I failed to make any point but had a lot to say.

Ohhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*