Sunday, March 24, 2013

Who're you on about?

Okay, I've seen **** boys from New Orleans.  I just know they think the world is modern and they care more about you as a person.  It's kinda like about personality and stuff.  I fear though that there are Italians and Jews leading the ring.  The ring isn't Italian and Jewish.  I've seen cool boys here, too.  :|  You know, my brother existed when I was almost 4.  I had problems at 2, as well, and, apparently, 3.  I mean, we should be nice to him, but I mean, it's like he shouldn't have been born.  I mean, I got fat when my mom started to ignore me and I saw she was pregnant and my neat hair was cut.  I looked cute sometimes.  I didn't always feel European.  I was like a mold.  I was like healthy and good, but I mean my parents thought we were poor.  I mean, what?  My mom even had time to open a raw chicken but not anymore.  What would they have fed me?  Why no like cabbage?  Normal stuff.  I wonder how I grew.  I mean, I was a growing girl.  I don't feel healthy.  I'm always hungry.  I know being busy also makes you small, and I want long legs.  I mean, I was wondering what a normal hight was, and it is 5'2".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the *beep*